BioMarin and Genzyme have obtained Orphan Drug designation and Fast Track status for Aldurazyme for MPS I from the FDA and orphan medicinal product designation from the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products (EMEA).
What does OMPD stand for?
OMPD stands for Orphan Medicinal Product Designation (EU)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMPD
- Oil Mineral Producing Areas Development Commission
- Outer Membrane Protein B (gene)
- Oak Mountain Presbyterian Church (Birmingham, AL)
- Office of Municipal Pollution Control (EPA)
- Open-Source MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory)-to-Python Compiler
- Osteopathic Medicine and Primary Care (journal)
- Otitis Media Purulenta Chronica
- Outer Membrane Protein Complex
- Overseas Military Personnel Charter
- Operator Mesin Prosesan Data (Malay: Data Processing Machine Operator)
- Outer Membrane Protein D
- Office of Management Planning and Evaluation
- Organic Materials Processing and Education Center (Penn State University; Pennsylvania)
- Organisation for the Master Plan and Environmental Protection of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Office of Missing Persons and Forensics (UN)
- Official Military Personnel File
- Ontario Municipal Partnership Fund (Canada)
- Outer Membrane Protein F (biochemistry)
- Orbital and Medial Prefrontal Cortex
- Orthopaedic Management/Patient-Focused Care Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chicago, IL, announced it has received its first Orphan Medicinal Product designation from the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products (EMEA), the European drug regulatory agency, on its drug orBec for the treatment of intestinal Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD).