Step forward Tadesse Meskela, the likeable general manager of the Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union.
What does OCFCU stand for?
OCFCU stands for Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCFCU
- Ohio Cultural Facilities Commission
- Oldham County Fiscal Court (Kentucky)
- Orange County Flight Center (Santa Ana, CA)
- Orange County Football Club (New York)
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (India)
- Ouest Cotentin Football Club (French: West Cotentin Football Club; Cotentin, France)
- Oversight Committee on Fraud and Corruption (Inter-American Development Bank)
- Orange County Flood Control District (California)
- Oceanside Christopher Federal Credit Union
- Orange County Federal Credit Union (California)
- Obsessive Compulsive Flying Disorder
- Ocean City Fire Department
- Off-Center Fed Dipole (antenna)
- Oklahoma City Fire Department (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Operating Cash Flow Demand (finance)
- Offshore Commodity Futures Dealers Association
- Oxford College of Further Education
- Office of Catholic Faith Formation (Seattle, WA)
- Ontario Council of Folk Festivals (Canada)
- Orange County Fixed Gear (bicycling group; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Back in Addis Ababa I met Ato Taddesse, the dynamic and visionary general manager of the Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union, and the man fronting the first organization granted Auction Waiver status.