Human genes: CPS1, carbamoyl-phosphate synthetase 1, mitochondrial; NAGS, N-acetylglutamate synthase; OTC, ornithine carbamoyltransferase.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Ornithine Carbamoyltransferase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTC
We have 259 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Track Club
- Oregon Trail Council (Boy Scouts of America; Eugene, OR)
- Oregon Transportation Commission
- Organ Transplant Center
- Organic Theater Company (Chicago, IL)
- Organic Toxic Compound
- Oriental Timber Company
- Oriental Trading Company
- Original Trilogy Collection (Star Wars)
- Orlando Tech Center (Florida)
- Ornithine Transcarbamylase
- Osaka Titanium Technologies (Japan)
- Oshkosh Truck Corporation
- Other than Caucasian (classification)
- Other Than Collision (insurance term meaning comprehensive coverage)
- Other than Conscious Mind (psychology)
- Ottawa Tool Company
- Ottawa Torah Center
- Ouaticha Technical College (Malvern, Arkansas)
- Out of The Closet
Samples in periodicals archive:
This dramatic case stumped physicians until the woman's blood revealed a telltale high level of ammonia, a diagnostic clue suggesting a rare, inherited disorder called ornithine carbamoyltransferase deficiency.