Measurement of OAT activity: The activity of ornithine aminotransferase (OAT) was determined as described by Wu et al.
What does OAT stand for?
OAT stands for Ornithine Aminotransferase (deficiency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAT
We have 83 other meanings of OAT in our Acronym Attic
- Opposite Angle Theorem
- Optically Amplified Transmission (Lucent)
- Optically post-Amplified Transmitter (Bellcore)
- Optimal Adaptive Transmission
- Optional Application Tape
- Optometry Admission Test
- Orbit Adjust Thruster
- Organic Acid Type (coolant)
- Organic Additive Technology (car engines coolant)
- Orleans Arena Theatre (Orleans, MA; later, Orleans Academy Theatre)