The fair will take place on November 4 at The Ormeau Baths Gallery in the city.
What does OBG stand for?
OBG stands for Ormeau Baths Gallery (Northern Ireland; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OBG
We have 23 other meanings of OBG in our Acronym Attic
- Old But Gold (gaming)
- Oldie But Goodie
- Onlay Bone Graft (dental procedure)
- Open Bottom Girdle
- Operating by the Guidelines (Six Sigma business management strategy)
- Operation Business Group
- Ordnungsbehördengesetz (German police law)
- Oregon Brewers Guild (Portland, OR)
- Original Baby Gangsta (Crips rank; gang)
- Original Bunny Gang (band)
- Ospedale Bambino Gesu (Italian: Child Jesus Hospital)
- Overburden Gradient (geology)
- Oxford Business Group (various locations)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Oklahoma Botanical Garden and Arboretum (Horticulture and Landscape Architecture Department; Oklahoma State University; Stillwater, OK)
- Ontario Berry Growers Association
- Oregon Blueberry Growers' Association (trade association)
- Organic Ball Grid Array
- Ondernemersvereniging Bedrijventerreinen Gemeente Bladel (Dutch business association)
- Olney Boys and Girls Club (youth sports; est. 1969; Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead, the colonial past has provided the former military infirmary, which is the Irish Museum of Modern Art, and the social agenda of the Victorians, which built the public swimming baths, now the Ormeau Baths Gallery in Belfast.
In this case, the National Portrait Gallery is sharing photos with the Laing Gallery in Newcastle and the Ormeau Baths Gallery in Belfast.
Stars toasted the success of the pounds 3 million movie at a packed reception in the city's Ormeau Baths Gallery afterwards.
Out Of The Darkness at Belfast's Ormeau Baths Gallery celebrates some of the most iconic pictures taken over 40 years.
The pictures in the exhibition, which opens at Belfast's Ormeau Baths Gallery on Friday, belong to the Magnum photography group.
Speaking at the launch at Belfast's Ormeau Baths Gallery, Paul Smith said: "Radio is my first love and I have to say I have cleared the decks to work on lagan.
org ORMEAU BATHS GALLERY Ormeau Avenue, Belfast 02890 321402 www.