A spokesman for Orlando Police Department said: "This is still a live investigation and we remain hopeful of progress in this case.
What does OPD stand for?
OPD stands for Orlando Police Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPD
We have 145 other meanings of OPD in our Acronym Attic
- Optimized Profile Descent (aviation)
- Orderline Personality Disorder
- Orderly Payment of Debts
- Organismos Públicos Descentralizados (Spanish: Decentralized Public Organizations)
- Organization Process Definition
- Organizational Process Definition (Process Area; Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Organizational Psychology Division (San Diego, CA)
- Organizational/Professional Development
- Original Promise Date
- Orland Police Department
- Ornamental Plaster Design (UK)
- Ortho-Phenylenediamine (chemistry)
- Orting Police Department (Orting, Washington)
- Osaka Performance Doll (Japanese band)
- Other People's Drama
- Other Protestant Denominations
- Oto-Palatal-Digital Syndrome (general bone/skeletal disorder)
- Out Patient Department
- Out Patient Door (healthcare; India)
- Out-of-Plane Distortion
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; Action Target is now the largest manufacturer of shooting range products in the nation and has installed training facilities for the FBI Academy, the Los Angeles Police Department, the Federal Air Marshal Training Academy, the Orlando Police Department, FBI Fort Dix, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Fort Benning and hundreds of other law enforcement and military ranges in the U.
The Orlando Police Department officer added: "The fake leg is considered a weapon in this case.
But later in the day the Orlando Police Department announced it was adding an allegation of attempted first-degree murder based on the items they had found.
Florida A 29-year-old Probationary Police Officer with the Orlando Police Department was shot and killed during a traffic stop on February 3.
A tourist policing unit, comprised of officers from th Orlando Police Department (OPD) and the Orange County Sheriff's Department, has grown to more than forty officers dedicated to preventing crime in the tourist corridor.