McDirmit, Davis & Company, LLC is the 9th largest CPA firm in Central FL, per the Orlando Business Journal.
What does OBJ stand for?
OBJ stands for Orlando Business Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBJ
We have 3 other meanings of OBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Object Marker (linguistics)
- Objectivist Party (politics)
- Ocala Business Journal
- Offences Brought to Justice (UK; also seen as OBTJ)
- Official Black Jester (website)
- Oh Be Joyful (beer; UK)
- Olusegun Obasanjo (president of Nigeria)
- On-Board Jammer
- Orange Blossom Jamboree (Florida)
- QueryObject Systems Corporation (stock symbol)
- Radar Training Device (US Navy)
- Overactive Bladder Judging Effective Control and Treatment
- Online Brazilian Journal of Nursing
- Office of Business and Job Opportunity (Port Authority of New York and New Jersey)
- Object Reference
- Orthopaedic Bone and Joint Specialists (Albuquerque, NM)
- Northbrook, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Ocean Beach Kiwi (Hastings, New Zealand)
- Oefening Baart Kunst (Dutch: Practice Makes Perfect; band; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeb Bush and Florida executives plan to travel to the Dominican Republic this fall for a trade and business development mission, reports The Orlando Business Journal (April 3, 2003).
The Owings Mills, Maryland-based company, which operates more than 1,600 medical and rehabilitation centers, told the Orlando Business Journal that subpoenas issued to Florida nursing homes named Integrated.
com)-- After receiving three Orlando Business Journal awards last year, Orlando Interactive Digital Agency Xcellimark has again been recognized by the Orlando Business Journal: this time as one of the Largest Digital Media and Film Production Companies in Central Florida.