Dr Michael Dohrn, the consultant surgeon at Balfour Hospital on Orkney, delivered a savage attack in a letter to Orkney Health Board.
What does OHB stand for?
OHB stands for Orkney Health Board (National Health Service; Scotland, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHB
We have 20 other meanings of OHB in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner (United Kingdom)
- Ontario History and Social Science Teachers Association (Canada)
- Oral Health Action Team (UK)
- Oral Health Assessment Tool (various locations)
- Ocean Horizontal Array Turbulence Study (Martha's Vineyard, MA)
- Oak Hill Boyz (rap group)
- Occupational Health Branch (California Department of Health Services)
- On Hand Balance
- Online Hotel Booking
- Online Hotels Budapest
- Otago Harbour Board (New Zealand port authority)
- Otto Hahn Bibliothek (German: Otto Hahn Library)
- Overhead Bin (air travel)
- Ohio Historic Bridge Association (est. 1960)
- Ontario Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association
- Oregon Home Builders Association
- Organic Horticulture Business Alliance (Houston, TX)
- Oxfords Hospitals' Broadcasting Association
- Old Home Bulletin Board (Haibane Renmei-related forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last night, a spokeswoman for Orkney Health Board said the babies were well.
A spokeswoman for Orkney Health Board said the pounds 3,000 cost of the pilot scheme was being met by the board.
Carol Ann claims bosses at Orkney Health Board have ignored her plight and left her isolated.
The freeze on executive jobs has halted the search for a new chief executive at Law Hospital in Lanarkshire and a general manager for Orkney Health Board.