Based on rules of the rightful ownership of a domain must be traced back to its originating party, meaning that.
What does OP stand for?
OP stands for Originating Party
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OP
We have 29 other meanings of OP in our Acronym Attic
- Ordo Praedicatorum (Latin: Order of Preachers; formal name of Dominicans, a Catholic religious institution)
- Organized Play (gaming)
- Organophosphate (insecticide)
- Organophosphorus (pesticide)
- Orienteering Problem
- Orifice Plate (flowmeters)
- Original Pack (pharmacology)
- Original Poster
- Original Poster (internet newsgroups and message boards)
- Original Production
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital signatures and digital rights restore the discipline of the sign and seal process, protect the intellectual property rights of the originating party, and enable controlled delivery by the author.
Once an ad has been received by the designated publication, adDIRECT returns the confirmation to the originating party, completing the transaction.