Keep fruit & veg in their original packs - they'll last for a week longer.
What does OP stand for?
OP stands for Original Pack (pharmacology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OP
We have 29 other meanings of OP in our Acronym Attic
- Ordinis Praedicatorum (Latin: Order of Preachers)
- Ordnance Pamphlet
- Ordnance Personnel (US Navy)
- Ordnance Publication
- Ordo Praedicatorum (Latin: Order of Preachers; formal name of Dominicans, a Catholic religious institution)
- Organized Play (gaming)
- Organophosphate (insecticide)
- Organophosphorus (pesticide)
- Orienteering Problem
- Orifice Plate (flowmeters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On its actual inspection, these parcels turned out to contain half-filled casings for a kind of cigarettes in very large quantities and represented the bottom part for the original pack of cigarettes with a size of 7 x 5.
50 for 75ml The scent: The original packs a serious oriental punch and the new version has less going on, so it's less interesting.
The Scouts were accompanied on the 2007 trip by original pack leader Tony Miller, now 60.
This helps if individual cards get separated from their original pack when being played in the classroom.
The Original packs a soft, moist flatbread with a hearty portion of lean ground beef, seasoned with original Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce.