6041(h) in its entirety, effective for payments made after December 31, 2010 (the original effective date of Sec.
What does OED stand for?
OED stands for Original Effective Date (health insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OED
We have 54 other meanings of OED in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Effectiveness Demonstration
- Operational Environment Documentation
- Operational Evaluation Demonstration
- Operations Evaluation Department
- Optical Edge Device
- Optimal Experiment Design
- Opto-Electronic Device
- Oracle Energy Downstream
- Oregon Employment Department
- Organization and Employee Development (various locations)
- OSIS Evolutionary Development
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Oxidation Enhanced Diffusion
- Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd Edition (Oxford University Press)
- Oakville Economic Development Alliance (California)
- Occupational and Environmental Diseases Association (UK)
- Ohio Economic Development Association (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Equipment Distributors Association (Dublin, OH)
- Oneida Enterprise Development Authority (Green Bay, WI)
- Oracle Exadata Deployment Assistant (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the top six issuers in control more than 80 percent of the market, Sherman pointed out that his amendment would exempt only 10 percent of the cards in circulation and that the small issuers of those cards "barely have the staff to go in the right direction" by the original effective date, let alone an expedited one.
To use the 90-day postponement, the employer must notify participants and the DOL of the postponement before the original effective date, the reasons therefor and when the postponement win expire.