Other differences include a chapter on scanning probe microscopy; an expanded treatment of electron microscopy, now discussed in individual chapters on transmission techniques and scanning methods; and an expanded chapter on quantitative analysis that accommodates recent advances in three- dimensional reconstruction, including orientation imaging microscopy and atom probe tomography.
What does OIM stand for?
OIM stands for Orientation Imaging Microscopy (metallography)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OIM
We have 34 other meanings of OIM in our Acronym Attic
- Oracle Identity Management
- Orbit Insertion Maneuver (NASA)
- Ordained Interfaith Minister
- Oregon Independent Miners
- Organic Input Material (California Department of Food and Agriculture)
- Organisation Internationale pour la Migration (French)
- Organisation Internationale pour les Migrations (International Organization for Migration)
- Organizacion Internacional para las Migraciones
- Organization for International Migration
- Organizational Intermediate Maintenance
- OSI Internet Management
- Oxygen Interaction with Materials
- Oyster Island Mushrooms
- Oyster Island Mushrooms LLC (Orchid Island, FL)
- Ontario Independent Music Awards (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Optimized Intermediate Maintenance Activity (US Navy)
- Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear (blog)
- Oregon Institute of Marine Biology (University of Oregon)
- Oxford Instruments Molecular Biotools Ltd.
- Oklahoma Indian Missionary Conference