Tokyo, Japan, Oct 2, 2006 - (JCN) - Oriental Land Company, Ltd.
What does OLC stand for?
OLC stands for Oriental Land Company (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLC
We have 107 other meanings of OLC in our Acronym Attic
- Open Learning Centre
- Open Logical Channel
- Open Loop Control (automation)
- Operations Liaison Coordinator (various companies)
- Optical Layer Control (Lucent)
- Optical Loop Carrier
- Optics of Liquid Crystals (conference)
- Oregon Lands Coalition
- Oregon Logging Conference
- Organizational Life Cycle (business model)
- Original London Cast
- Orlando Lacrosse Club (Winter Park, FL)
- Our Lady of Charity
- Our Lady of Czestochowa (New Jersey)
- Observatorio Latinoamericano de Conflictos Ambientales (Spanish: Center for Latin American Environmental Conflicts; Chile)
- Office of Legislative and Congressional Affairs
- Ohio Lactation Consultant Association
- Ohio Lawn Care Association (Zanesville, OH)
- Ontario Lottery Corporation Act
- Orchidland Community Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since Goldman Sachs structured the first non-insurance company risk securitization for Oriental Land Company last June, interest in the potential of the capital markets for risk financing has been growing.