However, sodium cations in the interlayer space of montmorillonite can be exchanged with organic cations to yield organophilic montmorillonite [37-39].
What does OMT stand for?
OMT stands for Organophilic Montmorillonite (polymer science)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMT
We have 108 other meanings of OMT in our Acronym Attic
- Opioid Maintenance Treatment
- Order Management Tool (software)
- Ordo Militaris Templi (gaming)
- Organisation Mondiale du Tourisme
- Organización Mexicana de Traductores (Mexican Organization Translators)
- Organización Mundial del Turismo (Spanish: World Tourism Organization; UN)
- Organization and Management Theory
- Organizational Maintenance Technician
- Organizational Maintenance Test
- Organizzazione Mondiale del Turismo (Italian: World Tourism Organization)
- Orientations à Moyen Terme (French: Medium-Term Guidelines; occupational hazards)
- Orthogonal Mode Transducer (US DoD)
- Orthogonal Modeling Technique
- Orthomode Transducer
- Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
- Osteopathic Manual Therapy (healthcare)
- Our Mothers Tried (band)
- Outright Monetary Transaction (European Central Bank)
- Overhead Message Train
Samples in periodicals archive:
After this, organophilic montmorillonite was blended with acrylonitrile/butadiene rubber (NBR) by roll milling, and the rubber was vulcanized with sulfur.
ORGANOPHILIC MONTMORILLONITES Organophilic Modification Sodium montmorillonite (Cloisite N[a.
JIN-HAE CHANG [*] Poly(amic acid) nanocomposites were synthesized from a dimethylacetamide (DMAc) solution with two organophilic montmorillonites (organo-MMTs).