Hoyt Burdick, 2012-2013 WVSMA president and delegate to the Organized Medical Staff section, Kristen Statler, RFS, WVSMA Executive Director and State Senator, Evan Jenkins, and me.
What does OMSS stand for?
OMSS stands for Organized Medical Staff Section (medical association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMSS
We have 21 other meanings of OMSS in our Acronym Attic
- Offender Management System Renewal (Canada)
- Omission Mean Sub-sequence-Reduced (voting algorithm)
- Optimal Money Supply Rule
- Originated Mortgage Servicing Rights
- Optimal Mix of Short Range Air Defense Systems
- Oakland Maritime Support Services (California)
- Office of Minority Student Services (various universities)
- Open Market Sale Scheme (India)
- Operational Meteorological Satellite System
- Organizational Maintenance Sub-Shop
- Orthodontic Measurement and Simulation System
- Ontario Municipal Social Services Association (Canada)
- Open Mass Spectrometry Search Algorithm (National Center for Biotechnology Information)
- Office of Multicultural Student Services Center
- Operations, Management Services and Technology and Finance Program (JP Morgan Chase & Co.)
- Ocean Master Stand-Up Rod (fishing product)
- Omsk State University (Siberia, Russia)
- Ottawa MapServer Users Group (Ottawa, Canada)
- Organisme Medico Social Vaudois (Switzerland)
- Oyster Mushroom Spherical Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young is an alternate delegate to the American Medical Association and a member of its Organized Medical Staff Section.