Summary: Mexico: Four municipal policemen were killed in an ambush by a local organized crime group .
What does OCG stand for?
OCG stands for Organized Crime Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCG
We have 67 other meanings of OCG in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Contractor General (Jamaica)
- Offline Content Generator (MediaWiki)
- Online Charging Gateway
- Online Consulting Group, Inc. (Detroit, MI)
- Operation Concept Graphic
- Operational Coordination Group
- Operations Control Group
- Optical Communications Group (Glendale, NY)
- Optimal Code Generation
- Oral Cholecystography
- Osage County Guns (Belle, MO)
- Overall Coordination Group
- Oxford Computer Group (various locations)
- Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft (German)
- Office of Congressional and Government Affairs (liaison office)
- Office of Contract and Grant Administration (various universities)
- Office of the Controller General of Accounts (India)
- Official Code of Georgia Annotated
- Old Camberwell Grammarians Association (Australia)
- Old Carey Grammarians Association (Carey Baptist Grammar School; Melbourne, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Interior holds complex investigative and operational measures to reveal and prevent organized crime groups activities on the territory of Issyk Kul resort areas, reported press office of the Ministry.
We're also starting to see organized crime groups knowing money is out there in health care and developing schemes to defraud the system," he said.
He allegedly also had ties with Joey Amberg, a leading figure in the Brooklyn gang scene, who was later pushed aside by the Jewish-Italian organized crime group dubbed by the press, Murder Inc.
We broke up some of the most powerful organized crime groups involved in car theft, burglary and robberies; their leaders are in jail.
At present there is not one region in the world without an indigenous transnational organized crime group or that is not plagued by the activities of an international organized crime group.
There are also admirably detailed discussions of Chinatown's family associations and its criminal syndicates, or tongs, which now rank just below La Cosa Nostra on the Justice Department's list of organized crime groups.