The concept of an organizational life cycle is by no means new.
What does OLC stand for?
OLC stands for Organizational Life Cycle (business model)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLC
We have 107 other meanings of OLC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Lottery Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Learning Centre
- Open Logical Channel
- Open Loop Control (automation)
- Operations Liaison Coordinator (various companies)
- Optical Layer Control (Lucent)
- Optical Loop Carrier
- Optics of Liquid Crystals (conference)
- Oregon Lands Coalition
- Oregon Logging Conference
- Oriental Land Company (Japan)
- Original London Cast
- Orlando Lacrosse Club (Winter Park, FL)
- Our Lady of Charity
- Our Lady of Czestochowa (New Jersey)
- Observatorio Latinoamericano de Conflictos Ambientales (Spanish: Center for Latin American Environmental Conflicts; Chile)
- Office of Legislative and Congressional Affairs
- Ohio Lactation Consultant Association
- Ohio Lawn Care Association (Zanesville, OH)
- Ontario Lottery Corporation Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT Drawing upon insights from multiple theories on corporate political strategy, this study proposes an organizational life cycle framework for explaining Chinese ventures' political strategies.
Carol and I learned about organizational life cycles, functions of associations, and trends/traps facing today's professional associations.
Equity Allocation Philosophy Principal Driver of Value Creation Organizational Life Cycle Capital Assets People Assets Start-Up Medium Very High IPO Medium High Turnaround High Very High High Growth Low Medium Mature Low Low Each company should develop its own unique equity allocation philosophy.
The four commonly-cited organizational life cycle stages-entrepreneurial, collectivity, formalization, and elaboration-are sequential in nature, occur as a hierarchical progression, and involve a broad range of organizational activities and structures.
Strategy making and environment, An organizational life cycle perspective.
One school of thought presents a biological model to better understand the process: In The Organizational Life Cycle (Jossey-Bass, Inc.