15/ 2013 Upgrading the Organizational Level of each of the Directorates of Sports Affairs at the Ministry of Sports Affairs in the Governorates of Dhofar and the North Al Batinah to a Directorate General.
What does O-LEVEL stand for?
O-LEVEL stands for Organizational Level (Maintenance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- O-type Backward-Wave Oscillator
- Optical Code Division Multiple Access
- Optical Carrier-Suppressed Single Sideband (also seen as OCS-SSB)
- Octal to Decimal
- Zero Dimensional
- Off-Load Day (US DoD)
- Optical-Electronic-Optical (switch)
- Ornamental Fish Information Service Highlights
- Orientation Flight
- Obese With Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- Optical Line Terminating Multiplexer (also abbreviated OLTM)
- Outstanding North American Agility Trial Champion (Double NATCH)
- Optimum Non-Coherent Decision Feedback
- Original Negative (cinematography)
- Kingside Castle (chess notation)
- Owner Operator (trucking industry; also seen as O/O)
- Optical-Optical-Optical (all-optical switch)
- Queenside Castle (chess notation)
- Original-Original Trilogy (Star Wars)
- [not an acronym] Pre-Paid, Electronic Toll Payment Method for Toll Roads and Bridges (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need to hold this event at a very high organizational level.
By definition, the chief executive looks forward and outward to make proposals relevant to the highest organizational levels.
When examining a firm's disaster recovery plan, one area that may need attention involves the handling of one's energy supplies, at both the technical and organizational levels.
Seek innovation in two major areas--cost reduction at the organizational level and in marketing and sales.
Recommendations at the organizational level include: * All child- and youth-serving agencies adopt a screening policy.
Her focus on implementation, common sense approach and ability to impact all organizational levels has helped clients with projects ranging from formation of new professional services organizations, to defining corporate professional services strategy, to leading corporate change programs and improving complex business processes.