Another appendix provides organizational assessment instruments.
What does OAI stand for?
OAI stands for Organizational Assessment Instrument (US DHHS)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAI
We have 73 other meanings of OAI in our Acronym Attic
- Online Auction Industry
- Open Applications Interface
- Open Architecture Initiative
- Open Archives Initiative (interoperability standards for on-line documents)
- Operations, Activities, and Investments (US DoD)
- Optical Associates Inc.
- Optional Additional Insurance (life insurance)
- Oracle Academic Initiative
- Organizational Activity Interface
- Organizational Assessment and Improvement (National Cemetery Administration; US VA)
- Other Accompanying Information (federal finances)
- Outdoor Advertising Incorporated
- Outlook Add-In
- Outside Air Intake
- Oxford Asymmetry International (pharmaceuticals)
- Österreichisches Archäologisches Institut (German: Austrian Archaeological Institute; Austria)
- Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
- Oakland Association of Insurance Agents (Oakland, CA)
- Ontario Association for Impact Assessment (Canada)
- Open Arm-Induced Antinociception
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most chapters contain several appendices offering tools such as sample documents, organizational assessment instruments, case studies, visual concept organizers, and leadership exercises.
An organizational assessment instrument is included.