Summary: The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) upped crude oil demand for 2010 from 1.
What does OPEC stand for?
OPEC stands for Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPEC
We have 31 other meanings of OPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Obvious Pearl Evolutionary Algorithm Library
- Okinawa Prefectural Enterprise Bureau (Japan)
- Ordinary Potential Energy Box (surface geometry)
- Other Post-Employment Benefits
- Other Postretirement Obligations (pensions/retirement)
- Ocean Processes and European Climate
- OFI Private Equity Capital (France)
- Ohio Prevention and Education Conference (Ohio Resource Network for Safe & Drug Free Schools & Communities)
- Old Protestant Episcopal Church
- Optical Proximity Effect Correction
- Orissa Private Engineering College Association (Bhubaneswar, India)
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries News Agency
- Office Parlementaire d'Evaluation des Choix Scientifiques et Technologiques (French: Parliamentary Office for Evaluation of Scientific and Technological Options)
- One-Photon Emission Computed Tomography
- Odense University Pharmacoepidemiological Database (University of Southern Denmark; Odense, Denmark)
- OPposite the EDitorial page (newspaper opinions/viewpoints)
- Ouachita Partnership for Economic Development (Ouachita, AR)
- Ohio Public Employees Deferred Compensation Program (Columbus, OH)
- Overland Park Economic Development Council (Overland Park, KS)
- Outside Plant Engineering Design System
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the early 1970s, before the oil price hikes by Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), the United States largely could pay its oil import bill with grain exports.
7 million barrels per day, set by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries.