Most recently, in October, the largest study to date, conducted by the Organization of Teratology Information Services (OTIS), on the use of medications for asthma during pregnancy and their effects on fetal growth was published.
What does OTIS stand for?
OTIS stands for Organization of Teratology Information Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTIS
We have 58 other meanings of OTIS in our Acronym Attic
- Online Transit Information System (Metropolitan Transit System MTS, San Diego, California)
- Only the Illuminati Succeed (conspiracy theory)
- Only the Innocent Survive
- Operations Terminal Information System (Southwest Airlines)
- Operative Term is Stimulate (on-line art archive; now SITO)
- Opportunity to Improve Service
- Optical Transpose Interconnection System
- Optimal Thermal Interpolation System
- Optimum Thermal Interpolation System
- Optimum Tracking Information System
- Out There in Space
- Overhead Travel Information System (automotive onboard computer)
- Okanagan Thompson International Sculpture Symposium (British Columbia, Canada)
- One Touch Intelligent Security Technology
- Ombona Tahiry Ifampisamborana Vola (microfinance; Madagascar)
- On Track Innovations Limited (Israel)
- Oh That's Interesting Wearable Art (hand-crafted jewelry website)
- Oeuvres des Terrains de Jeux (French: Works of Playgrounds; Canada)
- Office of Tribal Justice
- On the Job (training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently, in October, the largest study to date, conducted by the Organization of Teratology Information Services (OTIS), on the use of asthma medications--corticosteroids and [[beta].
The Organization of Teratology Information Services is conducting a study of pregnancy exposure to rheumatoid arthritis drugs.
Researchers with the multicenter Organization of Teratology Information Services (OTIS) are seeking more asthmatic pregnant women for a prospective study called the Asthma Medications and Pregnancy Project, supported by Aventis Pharmaceuticals Inc.