Further, the Organization of Bilingual Rehabilitation Associates (OBRA), an organization made up of insurance rehabilitation counselors, job developers and placement specialists, have developed a language proficiency examination specific to the private sector and workers' compensation rehabilitation for rehabilitation workers.
What does OBRA stand for?
OBRA stands for Organization of Bilingual Rehabilitation Associates
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OBRA
We have 10 other meanings of OBRA in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Biodefense Research Applications (National Institutes of Health)
- Oil Burner Research Association
- Okinawa Bull Riding Association
- Oklahoma Boat Racing Association (Tulsa, OK)
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (various years)
- Online Business for Regional Australia (resource)
- Ontario Barrel Racing Association
- Oregon Barrel Racing Association
- Oregon Bicycle Racing Association
- Oregon Biomedical Research Association (Beaverton, OR)
- Outback Barrel Racing Association (Montana)
- Outer Banks Repeater Association (Nags Head, NC)
- Outward Bound Residential Alternatives
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1989
- Ohio Bird Records Committee
- Ontario Bird Records Committee (Canada)
- Operating Budget Review Committee
- Oregon Bird Records Committee (Portland, OR)
- Original Broadway Cast Recording
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leal-Idrogo makes reference to the organization of Bilingual Rehabilitation Associates (OBRA), an organization of which we had no knowledge.