Participants in the meeting will discuss the issue of admitting the GCC as observer of FANA General Assembly and discuss a report on the ethics of the job, media means and human dignity to be submitted by the President of the Organization of Asian News Agencies (OANA).
What does OANA stand for?
OANA stands for Organization of Asian News Agencies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OANA
We have 2 other meanings of OANA in our Acronym Attic
- Open Austrian Network
- Operational Area Networks
- Optical Access Network
- Optical Access Node
- Oregon Association of Nurserymen
- Outdoor Adventure Network
- Overshoot Amplitude Noise
- Owner Applied Number (number supplied by a business to identify a particular product)
- Oklahoma Association of Nurse Anesthetists (Norman, OK)
- Organization of Asian and Pacific News Agencies
- Old Age Non-Contributory Pension (Bahamas)
- Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (Canada)
- Other Autoimmune Neurological Disease (neurology)
- Olsen & Associates
- Ordnance and Ordnance Stores (US Coast Guard)
- Operation And Regulation
- Office of Analysis Nutrition and Evaluation
- Only Animes New Generation
- Oregon Air National Guard
- Organización Ambientalista No Gubernamental (Spanish: Environmental Non-Governmental Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The statement underscored participation in the conferences and meetings of the Organization of Asian News Agencies and studying cooperation prospects between the two sides, following the lead of the cooperation between the Organization and the European Alliance of Press Agencies.