From 25 United and Uniting Churches from 20 countries and all continents, we convened at the Cedar Park Convention Centre near Johannesburg, South Africa, together with observers from the Roman Catholic Church and the Organization of African Instituted Churches.
What does OAIC stand for?
OAIC stands for Organization of African Instituted Churches
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAIC
We have 7 other meanings of OAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Officers Armament and Instrument Courses (Nigerian army)
- Oficina Argentina de Implementación Conjunta
- Old American Insurance Company
- Older Americans Independence Center
- Ordonnances sur l'Administration et l'Instruction des Cadets
- Ordre des Architectes et des Ingénieurs Conseils (French)
- Oregon Adult Immunization Coalition
- Oregon Automobile Insurance Company
- Organic Agriculture in Canada
- Organisation de l'Aviation Civile Internationale (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Orissa Agro Industries Corporation (India)
- Orono Arena Improvement Campaign (Long Lake, MN)
- Oxford Analytica International Conference
- Ozone Action Information Clearinghouse
- Ophthalmic Antiques International Collectors' Club
- Open Anonymous Device Identifier
- Other Auto-Immune Diseases
- Ottawa Alliance on Impaired Driving (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Ohio Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Office of the Assistant Inspector General
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daniel Okoh, chair of the Organization of African Instituted Churches, spoke of an "active" Christian unity addressing issues of poverty, war, and bad governance.
Because WARC is of such value for the ecumenical engagement of its member churches in Africa, in 1999 it began a formal bilateral dialogue with the Organization of African Instituted Churches (OAIC).