What does OMC stand for?
OMC stands for Organização Mundial do Comércio (Portuguese: World Trade Organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMC
We have 250 other meanings of OMC in our Acronym Attic
- Orbitel Mobile Communications Ltd.
- Orchard Machinery Corporation (Yuba City, CA)
- Order Management Center
- Order of Friars Minor Conventual
- Ordered Macroporous Carbon
- Ordnance Maintenance Company (US Marine Corps)
- Oregon Mountain Community (Portland, OR retailer)
- Organic (polymer) Matrix Composite
- organic molecular crystal
- Organisation Mondiale du Commerce (French: WTO)
- Organización Mundial del Comercio (Spanish: World Trade Organization)
- Organizational Maintenance Concept
- Organizational Member Council (ANSI term)
- Organizzazione Mondiale del Commercio (Italian: World Trade Organization)
- Oriental Medical Center (Seattle, WA)
- Original Male Character
- Orinoco Mining Company
- Orion Molecular Cloud
- Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd.
- Osteopathic Medical Center (various locations)