INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY PROCESS A report by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) looked at two alternative processes using biotechnology products to improve bleaching while reducing the use of chlorine products.
What does OECD stand for?
OECD stands for Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (aka Office of Economic Cooperation and Development)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OECD
We have 51 other meanings of OECD in our Acronym Attic
- Open End Correction Coefficient (acoustics)
- Optoelectronic and Communications Conference
- Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center
- Ozarks Electric Cooperative Corporation (Fayetteville, AR)
- Oviductal Epithelial Cell Cultural Medium
- Obsessive Edward Cullen Disorder
- Office for Early Childhood Development
- Office of Economic Cooperation and Development (aka Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Office of Environmental Compliance and Documentation
- Office of Exchange Coordination and Designation (US State Dept)
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development/Development Assistance Committee
- Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development Screening Information Data Sets
- Oregon Economic and Community Development Department (State of Oregon)
- Office of Early Care and Education (various locations)
- Office of Early Childhood Education
- Offshore Engineer Conferences and Events
- Organisation Européene de Coopération Economique (French: Organization for European Economic Cooperation)
- Office of Enforcement Compliance and Environmental Justice (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Oman Equestrian and Camel Federation
- Opto-Electronic Conversion Function (sensors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kitts was also removed from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) list of non-cooperative countries in the fight against harmful tax practices early in 2002.