BASED ORGANIC TRADE ASSOCIATION (OTA) has filed a legal complaint against Ohio's Department of Agriculture and its efforts to prevent labeling that informs consumers if cows have been treated with rBST, a synthetic growth hormone.
What does OTA stand for?
OTA stands for Organic Trade Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTA
We have 167 other meanings of OTA in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Trapping Applications
- Optical Tube Assembly (telescopes)
- Oracle Training Administrator/Administration
- Oracle Transport Agent
- Orascom Telecom Algerie (est; 1998; various locations)
- Orchard Training Area
- Order to Acceptance (project management)
- Ordered to Appear (legal courts)
- Ordnance Transmission Assembly
- Oregon Telephone Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants in the Organic Coffee Collaboration--a project of the Organic Trade Association are driving much of the increase in retail sales.
Then, let the Organic Trade Association be your guide.
Katherine DiMatteo Organic Trade Association Greenfield, Massachusetts E-mail: kdimatteo@ota.
Little did the Organic Trade Association, Greenfield, Massachusetts, know how quickly its seedling idea would flower when it launched its first "Organic Way to Grow" essay contest last fall to celebrate implementation of U.
It's a drop in the bucket, for now: Around 1% of coffee in the world is now fair trade coffee, and organic food sales in the United States, while growing, are around US$10 billion, compared to $460 billion a year spent on groceries in the United States, says the Organic Trade Association.