With extensive how-to guides on building healthy soil, watering, organic pest management and composting, the book remains grounded in the basics while still building enthusiasm for how to transform your patch of city ground into an oasis.
What does OPM stand for?
OPM stands for Organic Pest Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OPM
We have 143 other meanings of OPM in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Power Meter (Bellcore)
- Optical Processor Module
- Optical Properties Monitor
- Optimized Potential Method
- Option Pricing Model
- Oracle Process Manufacturing (Oracle)
- Orbits Per Minute
- Ordained Pioneer Ministry/Minister (Anglican church)
- Orders Per Thousand
- Oregon Productivity Matrix
- Organisesi Papua Merdeka (Free West Papua Movement)
- Organización Político Militar (Spanish: Military Political Organization; Paraguay)
- Orientations of Proteins in Membranes (database)
- Original Pilipino Music
- Originals per Minute (printing)
- Oropharyngeal Membrane
- Oscillations per Minute
- Other People's Money
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum (health insurance)
- Outage Performance Monitoring (Bellcore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Definitions To help you effectively use organic pest management here's a quick list of some terms you'll come across.