PEMBROKESHIRE farmer Bill Ridge is only one of six farmers selected to be part of a unique Demonstration Farms Programme, launched by the Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative.
What does OMSC stand for?
OMSC stands for Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMSC
We have 24 other meanings of OMSC in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio-Manipal School of Business (India)
- Oilserve Marine Sdn. Bhd.
- Oman Medical Speciality Board
- Oregon Mutual Savings Bank (Portland, OR)
- Osaka Municipal Symphonic Band (Osaka, Japan)
- Owner-Managed Small Businesses (Canada)
- Object Management Standards Category
- Oh My StarClan
- Olton Mere Sailing Club (UK)
- Order Management Solutions Center
- Oshawa Motor Sport Club
- Overseas Ministries Study Center (est. 1922)
- Oral Mucosal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Obsessive Metro Station Compulsive Disorder
- Organic Milk Suppliers Co-operative (UK)
- Officier Marinestoomvaartdienst (Dutch)
- One Mass Scale Dominance (physics)
- Ontario-Montclair School District (Ontario, CA)
- Operational Maneuver from Strategic Distances (US Navy)
- Operations and Mission Support Directorate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organisations and groups taking part in the forum include Beef Production Systems Ltd, Blade Farming, British Friesian Breeders Club, British Cattle Veterinary Association, Centre for Dairy Information (CDI), Cattle Information Service (CIS), Cranfield University, Defra, Dovercote Park Ltd, English Beef and Lamb Executive (Eblex), Food Animal Initiative (FAI), Helen Browning Organics, Holstein UK, Milk Development Council, National Beef Association, National Dairy Farm Assured Scheme (NDFAS), National Farmers Union, National Farmers Union Scotland, Marks & Spencer, Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative, Scottish Agricultural College, Soil Association, Southern Counties Fresh Foods, Tesco, Trading Standards Institute, Sainsbury's and Waitrose.
To help you make the change to an organic lifestyle, we have teamed up with the Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative (OMSCo) and Clipper, to give 20 readers the chance to treat your family and friends to a refreshing and healthy cuppa.
Dairy farmers in Wales wishing to convert to organic production can benefit from a series of free training workshops organised by the Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative (OMSCo) and Organic Centre Wales this month.
The organic milk suppliers cooperative Omsco says the industry is at a key turning point and will need an extra 60m litres over the next two years to meet current demand forecasts.