Organised by The Organic Milk Suppliers Co-operative (OMSCo), the safari will be led by an experienced and knowledgeable guide and activities include identifying plants, looking for insects and hunting for signs of the animals and birds that live in each hedgerow.
What does OMSCo stand for?
OMSCo stands for Organic Milk Suppliers Co-operative (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Owner-Managed Small Businesses (Canada)
- Object Management Standards Category
- Oh My StarClan
- Olton Mere Sailing Club (UK)
- Order Management Solutions Center
- Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative (UK)
- Oshawa Motor Sport Club
- Overseas Ministries Study Center (est. 1922)
- Oral Mucosal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Obsessive Metro Station Compulsive Disorder
- Officier Marinestoomvaartdienst (Dutch)
- One Mass Scale Dominance (physics)
- Ontario-Montclair School District (Ontario, CA)
- Operational Maneuver from Strategic Distances (US Navy)
- Operations and Mission Support Directorate
- Ozark Mountain School District (Arkansas)
- Oklahoma Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
- Office of Management Systems and Evaluation (EPA)
- Office of Medical Student Education (various universities; administrative office)
- Office of Multi-Ethnic Student Education (University of Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This follows recent warnings from Rachel's Organic and the Organic Milk Suppliers Co-operative of a supply shortage this autumn and winter as the seasonal slow-down in milk production occurs.
The information boards are being put up in Wales by members of the Organic Milk Suppliers Co-operative to increase understanding of the benefits of organic farming for the countryside and to encourage people to drink organic milk.
Presented for Sustainable Development, a new category in the Awards, it acknowledges the company's long-term support for the Organic Milk Suppliers Co-operative, whose British farmers now produce the majority of the UK's organic milk.