9780470517031 Organic mass spectrometry in art and archaeology.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Organic Mass Spectrometry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Oracle Management Server
- Oracle Media Server
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Orbital Maintenance System
- Orbital Maneuvering System
- Order Management Software
- Order Management Solution (software)
- Order Management System
- Ordnance Management System
- Oregon Mycological Society
- Organic Matter Solubles
- Organic Mental Syndrome (neurological disorder)
- Organisation Main Secrète (French)
- Organisation Mondiale de la Santé (World Health Organization)
- Organisation Mondiale pour la Santé (French: World Health Organization)
- Organização Mundial de Saúde
- Organización Mundial de la Salud
- Organizational Maintenance Shop
- Organizational Maintenance Squadron (USAF)
- Organizational Management Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1991 Peru was led from inorganic to organic analysis by being part of the set-up and implementation of the organic mass spectrometry research laboratory and is now the senior organic mass spectrometry technologist.
00 Hardcover QD511 The first two chapters in this collection review recent developments in the thermochemistry of pre-nucleation clusters composed of common atmospheric nucleation precursors, and explore some problems with organic mass spectrometry.