The next step, says Hulvat, will be to produce an actual organic light-emitting diode, which glows when stimulated electrically.
What does OLED stand for?
OLED stands for Organic Light-Emitting Diode
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLED
We have 1 other meaning of OLED in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Law Enforcement/Federal Air Marshal Service
- Oklahoma Lions Eye Bank (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Object Linking and Embedding Control
- Office of Law Enforcement Coordination (US Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Ohio Lake Erie Commission
- Ohio-Leipzig European Center (Ohio University)
- Open Learning Education Consultants (Malaysia)
- Other Local Exchange Carrier
- Overhead Line Equipment Construction (rail engineering)
- Organic Light-Emitting Device
- Ectodermal Dysplasia, Anhidrotic, with Immunodeficiency, Osteopetrosis, and Lymphedema
- Object Linking & Embedding Data Base (Microsoft)
- Object Linking and Embedding Directory Services
- Outer London Europe Group (UK; part of the European Movement, UK)
- Ohio Law Enforcement Information System
- Onondaga Law Enforcement Information System (Onondaga County, NY)
- Ohio Law Enforcement K9 Association (New Lebanon, OH)
- Office for Lay Ecclesial Ministry (religion)
- Office of Local Environmental Management (New Jersey)
- Other Loans Especially Mentioned (loans criticized by bank examiners, aka OAEM or SM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An OLED displays data via an organic light-emitting diode in the pixels formed on a TFT array.