An alternate method is to calculate emissions from the coremaking, curing and storing processes using the text Organic Hazardous Air Pollutant Emission Factors for Iron Foundries, 2007 (see sidebar).
What does OHAP stand for?
OHAP stands for Organic Hazardous Air Pollutant (chemical regulation; various nations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHAP
We have 4 other meanings of OHAP in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Hawaiian Array for Nanoradian Astronomy
- Organized Human Interface and Network Artificial Intelligence System (voice-activated toy)
- Ohio Air National Guard
- Occupational Hygiene Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Orthogonalized Hybrid Atomic Orbital
- Occupational Health Assurance Program (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Office of HIV/AIDS Policy
- Ohio Assembly Plant
- Open Handset Alliance Project (mobile communication)
- Oregon Health Access Project (Oregon Health Action Campaign)
- Organization of Health Artists of the Philippines
- Oriental Hotel Apprenticeship Programme (Thailand)
- Oculina Habitat Area of Particular Concern
- Overhead Attendants Rest (commercial airline)
- Officer Hometown Area Recruiting Program
- Obsidian Hydration Analysis Service
- Occcupational Health Advisory Service (UK)
- Occupational Health Automated System
- Off Hook Alarm System (telecommunications industry)
- Offaly Historical and Archaeological Society (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has issued a new rule to reduce emissions of some organic hazardous air pollutants from certain wood finishing operations.