Fabricating single crystal organic field-effect transistors using ultra-thin polymer membrane for a gate insulator.
What does OFET stand for?
OFET stands for Organic Field-Effect Transistor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Office of Federal Energy Management Programs (DOE)
- Office Fédéral de l'énergie (Belgium)
- Office of Facilities Engineering and Operations (Smithsonian Institute)
- Office of Fair Employment Practices
- Oregon Forestry Education Program (College of Forestry)
- Organisation for Eelam Refugee Rehabilitation
- Office of Foreign Economic Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (US Navy)
- Office Fédéral de l'Education et de la Science (French: Federal Office for Education and Science; Switzerland)
- Office of Fusion Energy Sciences (US Department of Energy; Washington, DC)
- Oil Field Engine Society
- Office for the Environment (Switzerland)
- Off Exchange (Over-The-Counter Market established in 1995, Specialising in Smaller Companies)
- Object File Format (computing)
- Offensive Rebound (basketball)
- Offshore Forecast (meteorology)
- Offutt AFB, NE (Airport Code)
- Okanogan Family Faire (Tonasket, WA)
- On For Flight
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover TK7874 Among the organic thin film electronic devices that began to emerge in the late 20th-century were photovoltaic cells (OPV cells), organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs), and organic field-effect transistors (OTFTs).