There will also be an opportunity to meet with stall holders such as OF&G, Soil Association Certification, Soil Fertility Dunns, Cyberacres Science, Coastal Grain, Organic Arable Marketing Group (OAMG), Dods of Haddington and many others.
What does OAMG stand for?
OAMG stands for Organic Arable Marketing Group (farming; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oficina Argentina del Mecanismo para un Desarrollo Limpio
- Oklahoma Alliance for Manufacturing Excellence
- Ontario Association for Mathematics Education
- Ontario Association of Mathematics Educators
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (Portland, OR)
- Ornithyl Amphotericin B Methyl Ester (toxin)
- Ohio Association of Medical Equipment Services
- Oakhurst Arts and Music Festival (Georgia)
- Office of Acquisition Management and Financial Assistance (United States Department of Commerce)
- Ontario Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (Canada)
- Ohio Advocates for Mental Health (Columbus, OH)
- Older Adult Mental Health
- Open Archives Metadata Harvesting (Open Archives Initiative; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Open Archives Metadata Harvesting Protocol (deals with scholarly communication on the Internet)
- Office of Academic Multicultural Initiatives (University of Michigan)
- Oficina de Armonizacion del Mercado Interior (Spanish: Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market)
- Ohio Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (est. 1879)
- Oklahoma Attorneys Mutual Insurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oceanographic and Atmospheric Master Library
- Office of Abandoned Mine Lands
Samples in periodicals archive:
GRAINFARMERS, the country's largest farmer-owned grain business, has announced the formation of a marketing joint venture with The Organic Arable Marketing Group to handle organic crops.
In a major boost for UK Organic grain growers, Group Cereal Services Ltd, tel:0126 435 6666, are to sell all the grain supplied by the Organic Arable Marketing Group.