1370) studied the expression of organic anion transporting polypeptides and congener-specific uptake in primary murine neurons.
What does OATP stand for?
OATP stands for Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OATP
We have 8 other meanings of OATP in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Asynchronous Transfer Mode (Sprint)
- Oracle Applications Tablespace Model
- OPNAV Aviation Training Management System
- Open Access Telecom Network
- Orthogonal Acceleration Time-Of-Flight
- Objective Architecture and Transition Plan (Coast Guard)
- Offences against the Person (law; UK)
- On-Aircraft Test Procedures
- Open Access Tracking Project (social tagging project)
- Operational Acceptance Test Procedure
- Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide 1
- Organic Anion Transport Proteins 1b1 (transporter)
- Organic Anion Transport Proteins 1b3
- Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide 2
- Offences Against the Person Act (Uk Statute Law)
- Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide A
- Organic Anion Transporter Polypeptide-Related Protein 3
- Opiate Addiction & Treatment Resource
- Order of the Arrow Troop Representative (Boy Scouts of America)
- Ohio Auto Truck Recyclers Association (Columbus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Characterization of two splice variants of human organic anion transporting polypeptide 3A1 isolated from human brain.
Expression of organic anion transporting polypeptide E (OATP-E) in human placenta.