The Patrons include: AlloSource, American Association of Tissue Banks, American Red Cross Transplantation Services, California Transplant Donor Network -Northern California, Coalition on Donation, Gift of Hope Organ & Tissue Donor Network-Illinois, Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, New Jersey Organ and Tissue Sharing Network, Regeneration Technologies, Inc.
What does OTSN stand for?
OTSN stands for Organ and Tissue Sharing Network (New Jersey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTSN
We have 1 other meaning of OTSN in our Acronym Attic
- One Time Subsidy Lock
- Opera Theatre of Saint Louis
- Operations Training Support Laboratory
- Orchard Technology Solutions Ltd (UK)
- Over the Shoulder Learning
- General Theory of Powerful Thinking (translated from Russian)
- On the Spot Marketing (Canada)
- Open Text Social Media
- Orthogonal Transmit Spatial Multiplexing
- Old Toy Soldier Newsletter (journal)
- Off-the-Shelf Option
- Office of Telecommunications and Systems Operations
- Office of Traffic, Security and Operations (Minnesota)
- On the Shoulders of Giants
- On the Sunday of Life (Porcupine Tree album)
- On the Spur of the Moment
- On This Side of the Pond
- Office of Technology and Special Projects (est. 1999; University of Missouri)
- Office of Transportation Security Policy (US DHS)
- On The Same Page