The change replaces National Organ and Tissue Donor Awareness Week (NOTDAW) which has been observed since the mid-1980s.
What does OTDA stand for?
OTDA stands for Organ and Tissue Donor Awareness
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTDA
We have 5 other meanings of OTDA in our Acronym Attic
- Ottawa Therapy Dogs (Canada)
- Ours To Destroy (band)
- Out The Door
- Over the Dune (surfing blog)
- Overseas Trained Doctor
- Orthogonal Transmit Diversity-Simulcast
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- Office of Tracking and Data Acquisition
- Ontario Toyota Dealers Association (Canada)
- Operating Table of Distribution and Allowances
- Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Fund
- Old Town Development Board (Winchester, VA)
- Opportunities to do Business (sales)
- Office of Technology Development and Coordination (US NIH)
- Okanagan Training & Development Council (First Nations; Canada)
- Oklahoma Technology Development Corporation
- Oman Tourist Development Company
- Optical Target Designation Computer
- Organisation Tunisiènne de la Défense du Consommateur (French)
- Orissa Tourism Development Corporation Limited (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Olympic bronze medal winner and liver transplant recipient Chris Klug, Secretary Thompson released the 2001 donation statistics to mark National Organ and Tissue Donor Awareness Week and the first anniversary of HHS' Gift of Life Donation Initiative during April.
The figures were announced as part of National Organ and Tissue Donor Awareness Week.
Semi-postal stamps--A semi-postal stamp, like the cancer stamp currently available, to encourage organ donation would raise awareness and, because it would cost more than a normal postage stamp, would fund organ and tissue donor awareness.