Every Canadian should have the opportunity to consider organ and tissue donation and transplantation in a culturally sensitive and respectful manner.
What does OTDT stand for?
OTDT stands for Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTDT
We have 1 other meaning of OTDT in our Acronym Attic
- On Train Data Recorder (UK)
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- Onboard Threat Detection System
- Open Touristic Data Standard (computing)
- Overall Trade-Distorting Domestic Support
- Overall Trade-Distorting Support
- Office of Technical Data & Standardization Policy
- Optical Time-Division Space Switch
- O'Connor Tweezer Dexterity Test (rehabilitation medicine)
- Object Teams Development Tooling (open source software)
- Országos Tudományos Diákköri Tanács (Hungary: Council of National Scientific Students' Associations)
- Optical Time Delay Unit
- Hellenic Telecommunications Organisation (Greece)
- Oberon Theatre Ensemble (New York)
- Observing Time Estimator
- OceanTech Expo
- Off Tackle Empire (football blog)
- Off Topic Experiment
- Off Track Excursion (auto racing)
- Office des Tunisiens al'Etranger
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project was funded by the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation and implemented by the National Organization for Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation, with funding of over 100,000 euros.
Congress should hold hearings on the state of organ and tissue donation and transplantation system today - what's working, what's not and what needs to be changed.
The Catholic Organization for Life and Faith (COLF) and the Catholic Health Association of Canada (CHAC) in a document on Organ and tissue donation and transplantation state unequivocally that "notwithstanding the great potential for good, the retrieval of (embryonic stem) cells is morally unacceptable because it results in the death of the embryo.
The American University of Beirut Medical Center announced its participation in the National Organ Donation project aimed at reinforcing the capabilities of tissue and organ donation and transplantation in Lebanon, a project financed by the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID), the National Organization for Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation in Lebanon (NOOTDT-Lb), and the Ministry of Public Health.