LANI ROSE R DIZON DOHA THE Qatar Organ Transplant Center (QOTC) may soon start living donor liver transplantation (LDLT) surgery.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Organ Transplant Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTC
We have 259 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Training Capability
- Operations Training Center (various locations)
- Opportunity to Correct
- Orbiter Test Conductor (US NASA)
- Order To Cash
- Order to Show Cause (civil law)
- Ordnance Training Command
- Oregon Track Club
- Oregon Trail Council (Boy Scouts of America; Eugene, OR)
- Oregon Transportation Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
This kind of accident is unheard of in organ transplant centers and it was a good decision not to use the kidney, Dr.
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality is awarding a 2-year grant to improve the way organ transplant centers serve living donors.
Currently, the HMC Organ Transplant Committee is also overseeing the HMC Qatar Organ Transplant Center which opened in November last year.
Zayed Ibrahim, medical coordinator at SCOT, said that SCOT officials are in regular contact with staff at some 120 hospitals and organ transplant centers in other GCC states about potential donors.
An audioconference on the Joint Commission Organ Transplant Center Certification Program presented by Transplant News on Nov.