com) Ad ag acets: International Protein Sires (dairy genetics) (projects), 2002; Westby Cooperative Creamery (premium dairy products) (projects), 2002 PR ag accts: International Protein Sires (dairy genetics) (projects), 2002; Westby Cooperative Creamery (premium dairy preducts) (projects), 2002; IMC Global/Konen Advertising (K-Mag Natural fertilizer) (projects), 2001; King Estate Winery (King Estate wines) (projects), 2002; Oregon Wine Advisory Board (Oragon Pinot Gris) (projects), 2001; Royster Clark (projects), 2002 OSBORN & BARR COMMUNICATIONS (See advertisement in this issue) One N.
What does OWAB stand for?
OWAB stands for Oregon Wine Advisory Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of OWAB in our Acronym Attic
- Ordered Weighted Averaging
- Oregon Whitewater Association (Oregon)
- Oregon Winegrowers' Association (Portland, OR)
- Organization of Women Architects and Design Professionals
- Oriental Weavers of America
- Other Way Around (software)
- Outlook Web Access
- Owatonna Wrestling Association (Owatonna, MN)
- Outdoor Writers Association of America
- Outsourcing World Achievement Awards
- Ohio Water Advisory Council (Department of Natural Resources)
- Open Work Assessment Committee (Bell Helicopter)
- Oregon Workforce Advisory Committee
- Outdoor Writers Association Conference (various locations)
- Optical Wavelength Add/Drop
- Oh What a Feeling
- One World Adoption Fund (international adoption)
- Osaka Workers' Alpine Federation (Japan)
- Operation We Are Here (est. 2008)
- Ontario Workers Arts and Heritage Centre (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading the effort is the Oregon Culinary Tourism Task Force, whose 24 members include tourist boards, chambers of commerce, restaurants, wineries and inns, and trade groups such as the Oregon Restaurant Association, the Oregon Brewer's Guild, and the Oregon Wine Advisory Board.
The "Vintage 2000" guide can help you zero in on the varietals and wineries that most interest you; pick it up (free) at most any winery or get one in advance from the Oregon Wine Advisory Board in Portland (800/242-2363 or www.