In other action Friday, Oregon Track Club Elite's Ashton Eaton threw 46 feet, 8 3/4 inches in the shot put and OTC Elite newcomer Brianne Theisen threw the javelin 148-8 and finished in a wind-aided 13.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Oregon Track Club
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTC
We have 260 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- Operating Telephone Company
- Operational Test Command (US Army; formerly Test and Experimentation Command)
- Operational Test Coordinator (US Navy)
- Operational Training Capability
- Operations Training Center (various locations)
- Opportunity to Correct
- Orbiter Test Conductor (US NASA)
- Order To Cash
- Order to Show Cause (civil law)
- Ordnance Training Command
- Oregon Trail Council (Boy Scouts of America; Eugene, OR)
- Oregon Transportation Commission
- Organ Transplant Center
- Organic Theater Company (Chicago, IL)
- Organic Toxic Compound
- Oriental Timber Company
- Oriental Trading Company
- Original Trilogy Collection (Star Wars)
- Orlando Tech Center (Florida)
- Ornithine Carbamoyltransferase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon Track Club Elite will have several athletes competing in the Relays after a month of altitude training in Flagstaff, Ariz.
Byline: The Register-Guard Oregon Track Club Elite's Bridget Franek has been named USA Track & Field athlete of the week after setting an American record in the 2,000-meter steeplechase at the Oregon Preview last Saturday.
Byline: The Register-Guard GO THE DISTANCE The Oregon Track Club Masters Ten Miler, a benefit for the track club, starts at 8 a.
Oregon Track Club race supports Pre's Trail The annual Oregon Track Club Pre's Trail X-Country Challenge will be held Aug.
The 1-2 finish is what we really wanted," said Eaton, of Oregon Track Club Elite.
Oregon Track Club Elite's Nick Symmonds will make his professional debut in the 400 meters, and former Duck Matthew Centrowitz is in the 800.
In the final tuneup before the Olympic Games, the Oregon Track Club Elite athlete won the men's high jump with a clearance of 7 feet, 7 3/4 inches in the Diamond League event.