The largest contribution among the other credit unions was $74,000 paid last year by Oregon Telco Community Credit Union of Portland into an account for CEO Patricia Smith.
What does OTCCU stand for?
OTCCU stands for Oregon Telco Community Credit Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Old Time Country Blues Revue (band)
- Object Tracking and Classification in and Beyond the Visible Spectrum (Oklahoma State University)
- Oak Tree Country Club (various locations)
- Obfuscated Tiny C Compiler (computer program)
- Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center (i2E Inc.; Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK)
- Omnitouch Contact Center (Lucent)
- One Time Credit Card
- Other than Conscious Communication (trademark of David R. Dobson)
- Over the Counter Culture (band)
- Orthogonal-Transfer Charge-Coupled Device
- Occult Tumor Cell Deposits
- Officer in Tactical Command (NATO officer)
- On the Capitol Doorstep (est. 1971; childcare legislative resource; California)
- Ornithine Transcarbamylase Deficiency
- Over-the-Counter Derivative (financial contract)
- Oregon Traffic Control Devices Committee
- Over-the-Counter Derivatives Instruments (Canada)
- Open Tubular Capillary Electro-Chromatography
- Office of Technology Commercialization and Economic Development (Missouri University of Science and Technology; Rolla, MO)
- Over the Counter Exchange of India (stock exchange)