Kitts and did her clinical work at Oregon State University.
What does OSU stand for?
OSU stands for Oregon State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSU
We have 76 other meanings of OSU in our Acronym Attic
- Oceanographic Support Unit
- Officially Sanctioned User
- Ohio State University (The)
- Oklahoma State University
- On-orbit Serviceable Unit
- Onomastic Studies Unit (South Africa)
- Operators Support Unit
- Optical Scan Unit
- Optical Scanning Unit
- Optical Stimulation Unit
- Oswego State University (fka SUNY Oswego)
- Shore Units Division (US Navy)
- The Ursulines (religious order)
- Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital
- Oligomers of Sodium Undecylenic Acid
- Ondo State University, Ado-Ekiti (Nigeria)
- Oklahoma State University Alumni Association
- Oregon State University Alumni Association
- Atlantic FBM Submarine Broadcast
- Ohio State University Behavior Rating Scale (dentistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 Colorado State University 5 Northwest Missouri State University PER CAPITA CLASSIC 1 Oregon State University 2 Cal State San Marcos 3 Miami University (Ohio) 4 Kalamazoo College 5 Connecticut College WASTE MINIMIZATION 1 Point Loma Nazarene University 2 Colorado State University 3 Rowan University (N.
Previously, the Curry County office of the Oregon State University Extension Service had collaborated with the school district on a variety of educational programs.
Developed by Kaichang Li, an associate professor in the wood science and engineering department at Oregon State University in Corvallis, the soy adhesive is being hailed by many as a nontoxic, economically attractive, and renewable solution to a long-standing environmental health issue.
Some of the outstanding presenters scheduled are Sophia Gilmson of the University of Texas, Joel Schoenhals of the Eastern Michigan University, Rachelle McCabe, NCTM, of Oregon State University and Garrick Ohlson, internationally known pianist.