In a statewide survey, the Oregon Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf found that most Oregon interpreters (87%) working in K-12 public schools were not certified (Togioka, 1990).
What does ORID stand for?
ORID stands for Oregon Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ORID
We have 2 other meanings of ORID in our Acronym Attic
- Okayama Research Park Incubation Center (Japan)
- Ontario Research and Innovation Council (Canada)
- Origin of Chromosome Replication
- Outdoor Recreation Industry Council (Australia)
- Outdoor Recreation Information Center (Colorado)
- Oak Ridge Institute for Continued Learning
- Oriented Core Data Report (energy exploration)
- Operating Room Information and Communication System
- Optical Ranging, IFF, & Communication System
- Objective, Reflective, Interpretive, Decisional (discussion method)
- Other Related Infectious Diseases
- Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
- Online Research Information Environment for the Life Sciences
- Observatory of Research on Innovation in Education New Technologies Evaluation (Austria)
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (medical procedure)
- Oak Ridge Isotope Generator
- Object Reuse in Geospatial Information