Byline: The Register-Guard RECALLING MCCALL Oregon Public Broadcasting will air the "Oregon Experience" special "Tom McCall" at 8 p.
What does OPB stand for?
OPB stands for Oregon Public Broadcasting
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPB
We have 37 other meanings of OPB in our Acronym Attic
- On-Chip Peripheral Bus
- One Parent Benefit (UK)
- Ontario Pension Board (Canada)
- Open Power Board (discussion board software)
- Operating Plan and Budget
- Operational Planning and Budgeting (various locations)
- Operational Preparation of the Battlespace
- Operations Program Baseline
- Order Processing and Billing (BookMaster software)
- Orders and Pay Branch
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the recent interview, Oregon Public Broadcasting journalist Cathy Duchamp accompanied Kelly and a group of volunteers as they delivered food, clothing, and furniture to Lisa Wirachowsky, a cancer patient whose husband Jacob is out of work with a knee injury.
Instead, that person would find a PBS-branded booth, in which "member" stations like WLIW (Long Island) New York, Thirteen/WNET and Oregon Public Broadcasting resided.
He will be trying to sway representatives from Discovery Channel, History Channel, National Geographic, Travel Channel, BBC and Oregon Public Broadcasting.