4-6 at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry in Portland.
What does OMSI stand for?
OMSI stands for Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMSI
We have 23 other meanings of OMSI in our Acronym Attic
- Overseas Military Sales Group
- Oxford Medical School Gazette (Oxford, England, UK)
- Ogden Martin Systems of Haverhill, Inc. (Haverhill, MA)
- Ogden Martin Systems of Hillsborough (Florida)
- One Million Sustainable Homes (UK)
- Office of Monitoring and School Improvement
- Open, Modular, Scalable, Integrated
- Operation and Maintenance Support Information
- Optimum Mortgage Services Inc. (Eagen, MN)
- Oregon Materials Science Institute (est. 1985)
- Oregon Migrant Student Information System
- Ohio Mine Subsidence Insurance Underwriting Association (Columbus, OH)
- Office of Medical Service Learning (Indiana University)
- Office of Mine Safety and Licensing (Kentucky)
- Oil Management Services Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Old Mutual Securities Limited (UK)
- Optimum Manufacturing Solutions Ltd. (British Columbia, Canada)
- Ottawa Mixed Softball League (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Ohio Middle School Lacrosse Association
- Office of Multicultural Student Language Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visitors to the new Titanic exhibit at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry in Portland can ponder their fate as they learn exactly how the 46,000-ton luxury steamer became the world's most famous shipwreck.