While tens of thousands of Oregonians are now quasi-protected under the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program, hundreds of thousands of us are consuming and purchasing marijuana without any legal protection.
What does OMMP stand for?
OMMP stands for Oregon Medical Marijuana Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMMP
We have 4 other meanings of OMMP in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Municipal Management Institute (Canada)
- Ordnance, Maintenance, Management Information Center
- Office MathML (Microsoft)
- OPES (Open Pluggable Edge Services) Meta-Data Markup Language
- Malignant Mixed Mullerian Tumors of the Ovary
- Old Mill Middle North (Millersville, MD)
- Operationalized Multivariate Model of Motivation (behaviour therapy)
- Operationalized Multisymptomatic Model of Neuroses (behaviour therapy)
- Occupational Medical Monitoring Program
- Ontario Mandatory Mediation Program (Canada)
- Outer Membrane Main Protein (microbiology)
- On My Massage Recliner
- Omaha Metropolitan Medical Response System (Nebraska)
- Oak Meadow Montessori School
- Obstacles Make Me Stronger (saying)
- Orchard Mesa Middle School (Grand Junction, CO)
- Ordnance Mechanical Maintenance School (Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland)
- Organisation Mondiale du Mouvement Scout (French: World Organization of the Scout Movement)
- Organización Mundial del Movimiento Scout (Spanish; World Organization of the Scout Movement)
- Organizational Maintenance Management Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're awaiting a press conference rechristening the business the Cannabis Cafe, the first restaurant where patients licensed by the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP) can publicly use marijuana.
A search warrant affidavit filed in court by a sheriff's detective states that the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program listed the Blok Lane property as a registered grow site for 10 patients.
The man who rented the modest homes just a block from Madison Middle School had permission under Oregon Medical Marijuana Program rules to grow up to 24 plants for medicinal purposes.
Under Oregon Medical Marijuana Program guidelines, the West Linn man was authorized to possess six mature plants, 18 seedlings and 1.
Byline: The Register-Guard Better cannabis supply needed As a wheelchair-bound, arthritic Oregon Medical Marijuana Program cardholder who has absolutely no chance of ever "growing my own," I find the current state laws extremely frustrating.
He is an Oregon Medical Marijuana Program cardholder and blogs at morningdonut.
Oregon has nearly 15,000 medical patients registered in the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program who use the drug to treat their various debilitating ailments.