The cause is believed to be leptospiroris, a bacterial disease that can be transmitted to humans, according to Jim Rice, an OSU scientist who coordinates the statewide Oregon Marine Mammal Stranding Network.
What does OMMSN stand for?
OMMSN stands for Oregon Marine Mammal Stranding Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oak Meadow Montessori School
- Obstacles Make Me Stronger (saying)
- Orchard Mesa Middle School (Grand Junction, CO)
- Ordnance Mechanical Maintenance School (Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland)
- Organisation Mondiale du Mouvement Scout (French: World Organization of the Scout Movement)
- Organización Mundial del Movimiento Scout (Spanish; World Organization of the Scout Movement)
- Organizational Maintenance Management Subsystem
- Operational Maintenance Management System (Next Generation)
- Organizational Maintenance Management System - Next Generation (US Navy)
- Officer Messenger Mail Sub Center (US Navy)
- Office of Modeling, Monitoring Systems, and Quality Assurance
- Online Money Making Tutorials
- Ottawa Magical Mystery Tour (Canada)
- overlapping mixture of multiple tetrahedra
- Oh My Nicki (Nicki Minaj)
- Oklahoma Museum Network
- Oman (ISO Country code)
- Omnova Solutions (stock symbol; Fairlawn, OH)
- Omron Manufacturing of the Netherlands
- On My Nerves
Samples in periodicals archive:
So he shipped pictures of the otter to Jim Rice, coordinator of the Oregon Marine Mammal Stranding Network, and to Jim Estes, the leading expert on sea otters on the West Coast.
Anyone who spots an injured marine mammal is advised to leave it alone and call the Oregon Marine Mammal Stranding Network at (541) 867-0446 or the Oregon State Police at (541) 265-5353.
Members of the Oregon Marine Mammal Stranding Network caught him and took him to a nearby beach.