A commercial marijuana industry would be monitored and taxed by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission, at a rate of $35 per ounce of marijuana, and revenues from taxing legal pot would be designated to help fund schools, Oregon State Police, drug addiction and mental health services, and the state's general fund.
What does OLCC stand for?
OLCC stands for Oregon Liquor Control Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OLCC
We have 6 other meanings of OLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Lottery Corporation Act
- Orchidland Community Association, Inc.
- Oak Lane Community Action Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Orthogonalized Linear Combination of Atomic Orbitals
- On-Line Cost Accruals System
- On-Line COSTAR Alignment System
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart (song)
- Online Chemistry Course (various schools)
- Online Library Cataloging Center (national cooperative library cataloging service in China)
- Onondaga Lake Cleanup Corporation (Syracuse, NY)
- Orthodox Lutheran Confessional Conference (est. 2006)
- Our Lady of Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Okra Leaf Curl Disease (plant pathology)
- Organic Liquid Crystal Display
- Official Language Community Development Bureau (Health Canada)
- Opa-Locka Community Development Corporation (Florida; community enhancement group)
- Office of Language and Cultural Education
- Olympic Legacy Coaching Fund (Canada)
- Odd-Numbered Long-Chain Fatty Acid (biochemistry)
- Observing Locally, Connecting Globally (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim Dodge, Purchasing manager, Oregon Liquor Control Commission RELATED ARTICLE: Opening a Craft Distillery in Oregon Step 1: Apply for federal permit and label approval.
but Doitchin Krasev, the Bulgarian former Oregon Liquor Control Commission inspector accused of masquerading as a murdered Ohio boy, will be allowed to wed behind bars.
Now in the state of Oregon all of these people can have the information they want delivered to them automatically for free, as soon as it's posted by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC), simply by providing their email address.
The Oregon Liquor Control Commission is doing what it can to crack down on underage drinking, but more needs to be done, spokesman Ken Palke said.
If McKy sells the nightspot before that date, its new owner would need permission from the Oregon Liquor Control Commission to serve booze there.
The Oregon Liquor Control Commission is both a regulatory agency and the state's sole distributor of distilled spirits.